Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Owl Pillow Beyond Cute


Owl Pillow
Originally uploaded by Snaggs.



Little Nephew Ollie
Originally uploaded by Snaggs.


Okay, I have now used the word "cute" twice in one day. I'm not sure what's happening to me. ;) But that's not the point. The point is this adorable Owl pillow handcrafted by Snaggs. It is made out of vinyl and felt and looks perfectly at home in Little Ollie's nursery. The pillow makes such a bold statement combined with the trees painted on the wall, allowing for the baby's bedding to be simple, which for me is a plus. Baby bedding is expensive and outgrown quickly. Here, the focal point is not the bedding, but the owl and the trees. This pillow and this room gets an A+ from me. I hope you enjoy these photos and are inspired to create something of your own!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...