Thursday, January 04, 2007

Susanne Schjerning

susanneschjerning
Susanne Schjerning is a Danish designer whose work I am currently captivated with. What I love about her designs is they are very "now", yet very unique. I would categorize them as Asian Classical Modernistic (just made that up) with just a pinch of Shabby Chic. The key factor being that none of these elements overpowers the other. I can't wait to see her Spring line. I am sorry to say that I don't know of a place online to purchase these that will ship to the U.S. If anyone out there is a better Googler and can find these available for U.S. purchase let me know. Enjoy!
susanneschjerningshop.gronlykke
susanneschjerningshop.gronlykke.com2
susanneschjerningshop.gronlykke.
susanneschjerningshop.gronlykke4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...