Monday, August 13, 2007

Room Envy

From the art on the walls to the rustic fireplace to the vintage chandeliers, this room is to be envied. Designed by Madeline Stuart, as seen in Elle Decor's July/August 2007 issue.



The art chosen for this room couldn't be more perfect. From the hands of the late Edward Dugmore, you can see more of his work here.



And the etchings of Richard Serra's Venice Notebook Series prove that simplicity in multiples makes a huge statement. I'm considering digging out my black paint and creating something similar for myself. Enjoy and be inspired!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I have that same image saved for inspiration, I love when you do these art in a room posts, it gives me ideas!

Another Shade of Grey said...

I love this room. So glad to have inspired you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...